Last night, I went to the weekly meeting and the leader concentrated on asking ourselves, "What did I do right?" I think that I waste so much energy in negativity, whether it is through eating, parenting or training, that I if I only concentrated on the good things, I would find that my overall mood would improve. So here's what I did right, without even thinking about the wrong:
- I ate so many different types of fruits and vegetables during this past week. Before, my produce intake was a side salad a day.
- I cooked a lot at home. Healthy, simple meals.
- I drank Americanos at all my coffee stops.
- I do not currently have a candy stash in my glove compartment.
- I take Camdyn to an activity with other children at least once a day. Whether it's storytime, Toy Town or a friend's house.
- She has eaten more fruits and veggies during the week, since she's been stealing off my plate.
- I read to her once a day.
- I involve her in cooking by showing her how to stir and explaining everything I'm doing in the kitchen.
- In the past week, I have worked out 4 times. 2 bike, 1 run and 1 swim.
- I got on the bike trainer to ride 50 minutes even though I did not want to (but happy I did!).